Re: [isabelle] Does anyone know how to get rid of => marker in PG4.0?

Just to throw in my own setup for people who share my strange way of seeing things on the screen. I don't use antialiasing for fonts and rely on hinting instead, otherwise I see the text as out of focus.

Subpixel rendering and antialiasing is off.
Normal text: Lucida Console 12, native font hinting
Symbol text: Cambria Math 12, autohinting set to full

Most people use antialiased fonts these days, but if you don't like that, I recommend the above. If you'd like to know how to set this kind of thing up on Ubuntu, feel free to ask. If you don't care, please disregard, I have no intention of convincing anyone my way is/isn't better :)

The default Isabelle 2009 fonts look pretty good actually... the -> and --> arrows have really teensy tips like DejaVu Sans and STIX fonts, so I'd vote for making those a bit bigger. Otherwise, looks good, hats off to whoever pulled those together!

Sincerely,

Rafal Kolanski.

Norbert Schirmer wrote:
That depends on the default! If you magically get the fonts provided with isabelle (lib/fonts) it actually looks quite good!

   Norbert