Re: [isabelle] New AFP entry: Verifying the Interprocedural Two-Phase Horwitz-Reps-Binkley Slicer

This is an Isabelle feature not a bug. Thy files are processed, as a
side effect tex files are produced and turned into pdf, which is meant
to be read. For example to get an overview that hides the proofs.

Tobias