Re: [isabelle] Discrete Summation

For an example in my PhD I formalized Stirling numbers of the first and
second kind (more about 2nd kind) and the main theorem that transforms
normal powers as sums of falling powers with stirling numbers (2nd
kind). There is also a simple part about forward differentiation and
those operators you need for discrete summation. Basic stuff, no
hypergeometric summation and the like. Of course in the drawer... I'll
send it over.

Best wishes,

Amine.