Re: [isabelle] Vista Installation

Hey guys and gals,
I am new to this using of isabelle. I am currently doing my masters in
artificial intelligence. I m using windows vista and have problems
installing isabella.
First i downloaded and installed cygwin.The problem is with execution of
this:

$ tar -C /usr/local -xzf
Isabelle2009.tar.gz<http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle/dist/Isabelle2009.tar.gz>
$ tar -C /usr/local -xzf
ProofGeneral.tar.gz<http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle/dist/contrib/ProofGeneral.tar.gz>
$ tar -C /usr/local -xzf
polyml_x86-cygwin.tar.gz<http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle/dist/contrib/polyml_x86-cygwin.tar.gz>
$ tar -C /usr/local -xzf
HOL_x86-cygwin.tar.gz<http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle/dist/HOL_x86-cygwin.tar.gz>

I have downloaded this file and my path is C:/cygwin/usr/local/ (the 4 files
are here)
I get error message as Cannot open: No such file or directory.
Can you tell me how i can execute the above 4 lines?
I need to finish an assignment as earliest. So a quick reply will help me a
lot!

Thank you.
Regards,
Anusha