Re: [isabelle] Vista Installation

Guys i tried to unzip my files in C:\cygwin\usr\local.
What i got are 2 folders: Isabelle and Isabelle2009.
And both these folders have install file.However, they dont have any
extension which is why i am unable to install it..I am attaching a sample of
the install file that i got..I need to finish up a college project on this
and i m stuck up with the installation itself..Thanks a lot for your
replies. Hope you guys do help me work it out.