Re: [isabelle] Lattices with explicit carrier set vs. lattices with implicit carrier set

Yes, this would be an excellent research project for somebody who is familiar with a variety of type theories and also has an intuitive understanding of set theory. But finding such a person is probably more difficult than finding somebody who is conversant in both Latin and Klingon.
Larry