[isabelle] Isabelle Developers Workshop 2010

 ** Isabelle Developers Workshop 2010 **

We organise the Isabelle Developers Workshop in Cambridge on
17 and 18 June. Like the one last year in Munich where 27 users
and developers participated, this workshop is very much meant to
be an informal meeting where you can meet and talk to other
Isabelle users and developers. It is also a place where you
can learn about Isabelle programming and latest developments
around Isabelle.

There is no registration fee for this workshop. If you want
to participate, please let us know as soon as possible
(email: urbanc at in tum de). The workshop will take place
in the Computer Laboratory in Cambridge. We will try to help
with booking hotels.

More information nearer the time will be at

  http://isabelle.in.tum.de/nominal/activities/idw10/idw.html

Important Dates
Workshop:  17 - 18 August 2009

Hope to see you in Cambridge,