Re: [isabelle] Proof by analogy and proof stability in Isabelle

Since this was not just a general hypothetical question, but a very
concrete one, and since Bogdan is in contact with the author of the
(ported) library, I was suggesting that they might generalize that part
of the library.

@Bogdan: Out of intererst: how does John Harrison deal with this
duplication in the original library?

Tobias