Re: [isabelle] Proof by analogy and proof stability in Isabelle

This is the killer, I believe:

"Moreover, if the proofs of intermediate lemmas will also be unpacked,
this proof would remain correct even if some intermediate lemmas
disappear in the new version!"

Otherwise replaying proofs is uncritical.

Tobias