Re: [isabelle] Schematic goal

>From the NEWS:

* Schematic theorem statements need to be explicitly markup as such,
via commands 'schematic_lemma', 'schematic_theorem',
'schematic_corollary'.  Thus the relevance of the proof is made
syntactically clear, which impacts performance in a parallel or
asynchronous interactive environment.  Minor INCOMPATIBILITY.

I was caught unawares by that as well recently.

Tobias