Re: [isabelle] Scan reference

Nils Jähnig wrote:
> is there a documentation/reference for this Scan?
>
> [...]
>
> my next question is, if there is a reference (or someone can explain
> me) the SIMPLE_METHOD' construct.

Hi Nils,

I would recommend reading chapter 5 of the "Isabelle Cookbook"

  http://www4.in.tum.de/~urbanc/cgi-bin/repos.cgi/isabelle-cookbook/raw-file/tip/progtutorial.pdf

There is also an example theory explaining how to use parsers in connection
with methods available at

  http://www4.in.tum.de/~urbanc/cgi-bin/repos.cgi/cambridge%20tutorial/raw-file/tip/T05_Methods.thy

Greetings,
Stefan

Dr. Stefan Berghofer               E-Mail: berghofe at in.tum.de
Institut fuer Informatik           Phone: +49 89 289 17328
Technische Universitaet Muenchen   Fax:   +49 89 289 17307
Boltzmannstr. 3                    Room: 01.11.059
85748 Garching, GERMANY            http://www.in.tum.de/~berghofe