Re: [isabelle] stuck on proof

On 17.08.2010 16:56, Makarius wrote:
On Mon, 16 Aug 2010, Ian Lynagh wrote:

Incidentally, in proof general, the "Isabelle/Show me .../Facts" menu
says "C-c C-a <h> <f>" next to it, but after typing just "ctrl-c
ctrl-a h" emacs says "C-c C-a h is undefined".

This looks like a problem of Proof General, and should go to
http://proofgeneral.inf.ed.ac.uk/trac/

Since David Aspinall is working on the next major release PG 4.0 right
now, it is especially important to report any remaining issues there.

I reported it yesterday and latest tarball is already fixed.