Re: [isabelle] thread creation failed

Thank you very much, I'll try these.

Actually, what would clearly solve my problem in an almost platform-independent
way would be the ability

to remove completely (i.e., just delete from everywhere, including all the
databases, etc.) some

of the theorems, *even if remaining theorems are based on them*.  E.g., all of
the theorems

from a certain intermediate theory.  Note that such an operation would be
acceptable from a foundational / certification point of

view, just as acceptable as not storing proof terms, and would be IMO highly
appreciated by users who write

their Isabelle development employing several layers, where each layer offers an
interface independent  from previous layers.

(I'll stop here from making this case though, since maybe such a feature is
already there and I don't know if it.)

Best regards,
   Andrei