[isabelle] AFP modification policy (was: How to avoid x \<in> carrier G proofs)

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 4:02 AM, Gerwin Klein <gerwin.klein at nicta.com.au> wrote:
> We give authors access to the development version of the AFP for maintenance, but we trust them to make maintenance changes only and we monitor all commits.

A "maintenance changes only" policy seems to be at odds with the
description of this AFP entry:

http://afp.sourceforge.net/entries/FunWithFunctions.shtml

Title: 	Fun With Functions
Author: 	Tobias Nipkow
Submission date: 	2008-08-26
Abstract: 	This is a collection of cute puzzles of the form ``Show
that if a function satisfies the following constraints, it must be
...'' Please add further examples to this collection!

So is it acceptable to add further examples to this entry, or not?

- Brian