Re: [isabelle] ZF_Addons.thy

Thank you for your suggestions and contributions. I suggest that you work for a couple of months on a set theory development of some sort. At the end of that period, you will probably have accumulated a small library of general-purpose results that we can consider for incorporation into Isabelle/ZF itself. Just send them to me.

Larry Paulson