Re: [isabelle] Functions vs. relations

The notion of a function in ZF is complicated, and the point of these definitions is to separate the notion of relation from the notion of being single-valued. As to what you should prove: surely you have some ultimate objective. Just prove the facts that you need in order to prove that.
Larry Paulson