Re: [isabelle] Fw : Re: Question on hypothesis

I beg to disagree. The Tutorial (not under old/outdated) has "[|" and
"|]" in the index, pointing to a table that explains that they are the
same as the similar looking symbols [| |], and those symbols are used
throughout the documentation, in particular on page 13, where it is
explained that they group together assumptions. I consider this an
adequate explanation.

Tobias

Jeremy Dawson schrieb:
> On 17/12/10 13:43, Tobias Nipkow wrote:
>> olfa mraihi schrieb:
>>
>>> 0)thank you very much for your usefull answer
>>> 1)what does it mean [| |]?