Re: [isabelle] One more lemma to add to Isabelle/ZF

--- On Sat, 12/18/10, Alexander Krauss <krauss at in.tum.de> wrote:
> when I said "contributions are welcome", this was not an
> invitation to spam this list with spontaneous proposals of
> trivial
> lemmas, some of which you haven't even proved! Please stop
> doing
> this, as it is just a waste of everybody's time!

Victor,
You may want to direct your questions and proposals to the IsarMathLib mailing list (http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/isarmathlib-devel ) instead of the Isabelle mailing list. Very few Isabelle users are interested in Isabelle/ZF.
If you decide to contribute to IsarMathLib, please read the style guide at http://www.nongnu.org/isarmathlib/IsarMathLib/CONTRIBUTING.html first.
Note that Isabelle and IsarMathLib are separate projects and you shouldn't expect that your contributions to IsarMathLib will be automatically included in Isabelle distribution.

Regards,
Slawomir