Re: [isabelle] What is "op" (locales)?

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 05:12:46 Victor Porton wrote:
> What is "op"? This word is not defined anywhere in locales.pdf.

I did a quick search in tutorial.pdf (from Isabelle 2009-2) for
"op" as a whole word.  The first instance I found (near the top of
page 54) gave me the answer, which I suggest you look up for
yourself; if I quote it here, I'm afraid I might leave out some
surrounding material that would help you understand it better.

Timothy
<><