Re: [isabelle] Changing the fontface in PG

You can use << M-x list-faces-display >> to show all font faces.
The interesting ones for ProofGeneral are "proof-" and "font-lock-".
Just click on the name and change the color. Don't forget to click "Save
for future Sessions", to have it in your .emacs file.

Here is a example from my ~/.emacs-Datei:

(custom-set-faces
 '(font-lock-string-face ((((class color) (min-colors 88) (background light)) (:foreground "DarkBlue" :weight semi-bold))))
 '(proof-locked-face ((((type x) (class color) (background light)) (:background "#d9ffd9"))))
 '(proof-mouse-highlight-face ((((type x) (class color) (background light)) (:inherit proof-locked-face))))
)

Hope this helps,
  Johannes