[isabelle] New article: Generalization in ZF

I wrote article "Generalization in ZF" accompanied with Isabelle/ZF sources.

Anybody who writes Isabelle theories must read this my article!

http://www.mathematics21.org/generalization.html
http://www.mathematics21.org/binaries/gen/generalization.pdf
http://www.mathematics21.org/binaries/gen/isabelle-ZF.zip

This is a draft and alpha. I await your comments on both the article and Isabelle sources.

I'm sure my Isabelle sources may be substantially improved (and I plan to work over this). Comments are welcome.

After hearing your comments and improving the files, I plan to submit to a math logic journal.

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org