Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2002

Jeremy,

due to your hints we made it run again --- a great Christmas present for us, thanks a lot !

Walther

On 12/22/2010 01:24 PM, Jeremy Dawson wrote:
On 12/21/2010 09:40 PM, Walther Neuper wrote:
[..]
for certain reasons we need to install Isabelle2002 once again, and are not familiar with the old setup anymore.
[...]
Walther,

[...]
As for working out the right values, here is what I used for Isabelle2005 and polyml 4.1.4 (which are both installed just below my home directory):

 # Poly/ML 4.1.4 JED
ML_PLATFORM=x86-linux
ML_HOME=/home/users/jeremy/polyml-4.1.4/x86-linux
ML_SYSTEM=polyml-4.1.4
ML_OPTIONS="-H 80"

However Isabelle2002 may not be the same, I seem to recall that occasionally Isabelle's way of naming relevant directories has changed.

Regards,

Jeremy