Re: [isabelle] More use of "-" and "!" in isabelle 2009-1?

Hi Rafal,

> I'm attaching my explorations in the area.
> Regarding more "!":
>  - force is weaker, needs help with intro and dest more, especially
>    intro!: ext
>  - fast is weaker, needs ! with intro: ext

This indeed might be due to changes in the defaults for classical rules.
 My own experience is that is usually preferable to use "auto ... simp
add: expand_fun_eq" than "auto ... intro[!]: ext", which also makes
these two proofs easier.

Hope this helps,
	Florian

--