Re: [isabelle] updating code that calls add_locale_i

Hi Michael,

I admit the answer is not that easy to retrieve from the sources.

> Actually, I see now that I can omit the term by using Named [] or
> Positional [], which I guess is appropriate because I don't want to
> pass any parameters to the one parent locale.

Exactly.

> But then, I still need to
> provide two strings in the 'term expr, one of them coupled with a
> boolean.  The old code's globloc is a single string; and what of that
> boolean?

The first string is the name of the locale to import; the pair string *
bool is the prefix to be added to the imports from the specified locale,
together with a flag indicating whether the prefix is mandatory.

Hope this helps,
	Florian

--

Home: