Re: [isabelle] SMT.thy

Thanks Sascha. Since I'm working in HOLCF I tried your approach (2), which worked fine.

Another question: Does the smt proof method support uninterpreted functions? I tried to prove the following three lemmas using smt, but only the first one succeeded:

lemma "(x::int) = y+1 --> abs (x - 1) = abs y"
by smt

consts f :: "int => int"

lemma "(x::int) = y+1 --> f (x - 1) = f y"
oops

lemma "(x::int) = y+1 --> g (x - 1) = g y"
oops

Thanks,
-john