Re: [isabelle] relation composition

You can define your own abbreviation, eg

abbreviation rel_comp2 (infixr "O''" 75) where "r O' s == s O r"

Now you just need to replace O by O' (unfortunately OO is already taken).

You might also consider submitting your theories to the AFP afp.sf.net
where they are updated by us when we modify Isabelle.

Tobias