[isabelle] Aqumacs Emacs fails to cut **.thy!

Hi
I am using isabelle on a mac with the downloaded disk image containing aqumacs emacs.

All works with the exception of cut and paste. Cut fails to do any thing and paste often pastes the last but one copy. And this is only true for **.thy the Haskell files **.hs files can be edited just fine.

I have tried updateing aqumacs 1.7 that came with isabelle to version 1.9 but the problem persists.

Any ideas how to fix this?

david streader