Re: [isabelle] Aqumacs Emacs fails to cut **.thy!

Dear David,

This seems to be a known (and very annoying) feature and I am not sure
there is a known fix. I remember that on some emacses it makes a
difference whether you use the emacs cut and paste command or the
systems ones (apple-C and apple-V). In the end I went back to xemacs
21.4, but that no longer works on Mac OS 10.6, snow leopard (I am still
on 10.5.8).

Tobias