Re: [isabelle] Aqumacs Emacs fails to cut **.thy!

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010, david streader wrote:

I am using isabelle on a mac with the downloaded disk image containing aqumacs emacs.

All works with the exception of cut and paste. Cut fails to do any thing and paste often pastes the last but one copy.

It should work if you mark the region first, using CTRL-space the old-fashioned way. The plain Comman-X/C/V will do the right thing.

This is not the only annoyance of Aquamacs, in particular there are some fragilities concerning mathematical symbols and sub/superscripts in particular.

Carbon Emacs has other problems, I've forgotten the details. At the end of the day there is no stable Emacs for Proof General 3.7.x on Mac OS.