Re: [isabelle] code_include SML and eval

Hi Peter,

> Actually, the structure contains a
> functional array implementation
> (using ML-references to store chains of undo-information for old
> versions of the array) similar to Haskells Array.Diff package.

One possibility (not very convinving) is to leave everything outside the
structure.  But I guess there is a more direct way:  are your functional
arrays functional in the sense that from outside they behave functional?
  Then it would be feasible to implement them functionally in HOL,
together with some code_consts directives which implement some
operations destructively.

Hope this helps,
	Florian

--