Re: [isabelle] New AFP theory: List Index

My immediate plea is for modular library components. Having those as
top-level entries dramatically increases the likelyhood that they are
reused.

But you are quite right: Hackage offers some things worth emulating:
- A listing of packages by category
- cabal
A complication is that Isabelle does not support hierarchical module
names in the way Haskell (or Java or ...) does.

Tobias