Re: [isabelle] New AFP theory: List Index

	Perhaps a useful model to emulate is Hackage.  For those who don't know,
hackage is a website (similar to the AFP) for hosting haskell packages.  One thing that
makes it so useful is the cabal utility --- somewhat like debian's apt tool --- which
allows you to download a package and all its dependencies automatically.  This seems
to encourage both reuse and participation.

	Whether or not this would work for the Isabelle community is debatable --- the
the haskell community is much larger.  Having said that, we might be able to co-opt
some of the tech used in cabal and hackage ...

	Simon