Re: [isabelle] Setting up a logic: need instructions.

Hi Bart,

I would be interested why you feel it necessary to set up a new logic.
To get anywhere requires an enormous amount of ground work. I can
understand that as a mathematician you may not like HOL, but ZF might be
more to your taste - and although not as well developed as HOL, it is
still a lot better than nothing.

Best
Tobias