Re: [isabelle] Setting up a logic: need instructions.

My first priority is not to actually set up a new logic, but to understand how this one is set up. I am working inside ZF, and am trying to understand how the system works in the background. It seems to me that knowing what these "incantations" really do to the system is important for this. Also to learn to use the system more effectively. I am also learning SML for this (and maybe to write some extensions at some point), but I have not found a good entrance point into the code yet.

Btw, I do like HOL but the current project if formalizing a result from set theory itself. Using ZF for this does seem more natural.

Best,
Bart
--
http://www.bartk.nl/