[isabelle] Anyone like to help?

Hi guys,

I'd like to prove some assertions about some algorithms for the subset sum
problem, but I unfortunately don't alone have the energy to get familiar
enough with Isabelle, or another formal verification tool, to achieve this.

So I need your help!

I am an experienced programmer, and I like abstract thinking, so I would
be happy to follow your lead with interest, and pitch in whenever.

I look forward to working with someone on this project, and I think it
would be a great learning experience for me.

Thanks,

Tom Knight