[isabelle] haskabelle import and config

All:

I am further testing Haskabelle and observing results such as the following:

me> /usr/local/Haskabelle/bin/haskabelle tree.hs out
haskabelle_bin: user error (The module "System.IO" imported from module "Tree" cannot be found at "System/IO.hs"!)

The Haskabelle documentation calls for a list of Haskell source files.

1. Does this mean that I am required to include System.IO in that list as well?
2. Could you provide a pointer to documentation on the config file?

--
Rick

cell: 703-201-9129
web:  http://www.rickmurphy.org