Re: [isabelle] isatool wanted by proofgeneral?

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010, Elsa L Gunter wrote:

I have added the (load-file "<proofgeneral_home>/generic/proof-site.el") line to my .emacs file. When I go to start up Isabelle by

isabelle emacs

"Please give the full path to `isatool' (RET if you don't have it): <cwd>"

When using the regular "isabelle emacs" wrapper, their is no need to load proof-site.el manually, and doing so might cause the problem (there might be other reasons).