Re: [isabelle] isatool wanted by proofgeneral?

Just to be sure, I have commented out the load-file line from my .emacs file, and when I run isabelle emacs there is no change in behavior, as indeed some examination of the scripts would indicate there shouldn't be.

On both machines I was installing a totally fresh copy of Isabelle-2009-1. There is no other isabelle anywhere on either of these machines. On one of them there never has been any other copy of Isabelle.

I've done a bit of further investigation and found that all of the code referring to isatool is located in ProofGeneral/isar/interface-setup.el. However, as cursory inspection seemed to indicate that this file was the same as the one bundled in the mac distribution, with which I have no problem. Therefore, I assume my problem involves something more.

I have included below the *Messages* log from starting up isabelle emacs on a totally generic linux box, in case it might be of assistance to anyone who might be able to help me.

---Elsa

(emacs -l /usr/local/Isabelle2009-1/contrib/ProofGeneral/isar/interface-setup.el -l /usr/local/Isabelle2009-1/etc/isar-keywords.el -l /usr/local/Isabelle2009-1/etc/proofgeneral-settings.el Scratch.thy)
Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/igrep-init.el (source)...done Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/lang-coding-systems-init.el (source)...
Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/lang-coding-systems-init.el (source)...done Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/php-mode-init.el (source)...done Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/po-mode-init.el (source)...done Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/python-mode-init.el (source)...done Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/rpm-spec-mode-init.el (source)...done Loading /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/tramp-init.el (source)...done
For information about the GNU Project and its goals, type C-h C-p.
File not found and directory write-protected
File mode specification error: (void-variable image-load-path)