Re: [isabelle] Word32/64 ?

Hi all,

> This topic is of interest to me. At the isabelle users workshop in
> Munich last year I had a long discussion with Florian about precisely
> this. The answer seemed to be "not with the current code generator", and
> his argument felt convincing enough for me to leave that approach alone.

to be more precise, what we would need is a tool which inside the logic
lifts operations on type "64 word" to a dedicated type "word64".  What
could already provide helpful assistance is the "transfer" tool by Amine
Chaieb and Jeremy Avigad, whose basic usage can be followed in
src/HOL/Nat_Transfer.thy.

Hope this helps
	Florian

--