From:  Alex Katovsky
Date:  2010-07-01  15:54:19
To:  许庆国
Cc:  isabelle-users
Subject:  Re: [isabelle] about ring_simps

Hi Xu,

If you replace "ring_simps" by "power2_sum power2_diff" then it works.  There are a few more problems with the file (I have attached one that compiles).  In general, if you are looking for a theorem, you can search for it by using the Emacs command "proof-find-theorems", which is bound to the key sequence "C-c C-f".  In this case, you would search for

Find theorems containing: "(_+_)^2"

And the search returns what we are looking for in this case.

Alexander.