Re: [isabelle] Update on I3P

Hi Holger,

Am Samstag, den 26.06.2010, 18:39 +0200 schrieb Holger Gast:
> I'd like to thank all users who have given me
> feedback on the first version. I hope that the
> changes made based on the suggestions about usability
> are as expected.

three quick remarks:

 * In Options, Fonts & Colors, Highlighting, I had to disable the
„Highlight Caret Row“ background color, otherwise I would not see how
far the code in the current row has been evaluated.
 * Using the IsabelleText TrueType font that comes with Isabelle-2009-2,
I can not display a few special characters, especially \<guillemotleft>,
\<guillemotright> and \<one>. These are shown as a black square. Is that
a problem with i3p, the font, or something else?
 * Calligraphic math (e.g. \<F>) is shown as "\<F>". A unicode codepoint
is available for that: U+2131 SCRIPT CAPITAL F. Could this be improved?

Thanks,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner