[isabelle] isabelle-process

Hi there,

am I correct that isabelle-process (which we use to generate unfinished heap files) does always work on just 1 core (at least on PCs)?

I came to this conclusion since:
1) on none of my machines, isabelle-process ever used more than one core (yes they have at least one more :)). 2) there is no possibility to tell isabelle-process, how many cores it should use (in contrast to isabelle usedir's -M).

However, on a colleague's machine (a Mac), isabelle-process seems to use all cores (and thus starts to swap rather soon).

best regards

chris