Re: [isabelle] can u pls help me!

Hello,

	You can start by taking a look in the subdirectory src/HOL/Auth in Isabelle's distribution. There is a set of examples from classics to deployed protocols. A very helpful reading is Giampaolo Bella's book on Security Protocol Verification. Larry Paulson's website also has a very good repository of documentation for you to start.

Jean