Re: [isabelle] Code Generation for Executable Sets

Hi Tjark,

>> Unfortunately, I haven't yet figured out how to extend this workaround
>> to records with fields of set type (again, see the attached theory).
>> Any advice would be appreciated.
>
> Unfortunately, currently there is no possibility to do so (in theory, it
> should be sufficient to add suitable declaration for Abs_* and Rep_*,
> but these are not considered for datatype constructors at the moment).

I must correct myself: they *are* considered, but you must issue a
manual code_datatype declaration *after* you have issued the signature
declaration, i.e.

setup {*
  Code.add_signature_cmd ("Abs_foo_ext", ...)
*}

code_datatype Abs_foo_ext

Hope this helps,
	Florian