Re: [isabelle] bijections to/from the natural numbers

Hi all,

> I think this naming scheme would be inappropriate here, since it hints
> at some kind of "obvious conversion".

of course you are right, I didn't full realize that we are taking about
Cantor here.  Please ignore my suggestion.

> there is also Library/Diagonalize.thy which has similar content

I have done this once.  Either it should be integrated into the emerging
"Cantor toolbox" or been moved to ex/.

The main difference to other developments is that Diagonalize.thy avoids
choice.

Cheers,
	Florian

--