[isabelle] Sad news

Dear Colleagues,

I am deeply saddened to pass on the following message from Barney and Chloë Milner:

"We are sorry to announce that Robin Milner died on Saturday 20th March, in Cambridge, just three days after the funeral of his wife, Lucy.

He will be greatly missed by his family and friends, as well as the academic community.

We are expecting there to be a symposium in due course to provide an opportunity for Robin's many academic colleagues to celebrate him and his work.

From Chloë and Barney Milner"

Professor Michael Fourman MSc DPhil FRSE FBCS CITP
Informatics Forum
10 Crichton Street
Edinburgh
EH8 9AB