Re: [isabelle] building the document fails on Windows

On Mon, 3 May 2010, Viorel Preoteasa wrote:

I am trying to build the document for a number of theories in Windows.

The command isabelle make exits with the following output:

*** Output written on root.pdf (46 pages, 177729 bytes).
*** Transcript written on root.log.
*** Document preparation failure in directory '/cygdrive/c/users/viorel/.isabelle/browser_info/HOL/./document'
***
*** Failed to build document "/cygdrive/c/users/viorel/.isabelle/browser_info/HOL/./document.pdf"

The file root.pdf seems to be OK, as well as the generated html files.

I would say there is some latex error hidden in the "..." above. It should something like "see also .../log/...", where you can inspect the complete log file, using the less shell command, for example.