Re: [isabelle] proving a class instantiation.

Hi Viorel,

I think what you basically have to write is

instance
apply intro_classes
apply (fact <all your already proved facts)+
done

which can be collapsed to

instance proof
qed (fact <all your already proved facts)+

See the Isar Reference manual for the intro_classes and fact methods.

However I do not recommend to have the obligations proved as separate
lemmas: after instantiation, you can use the corresponding theorems of
the class specification, so this introduces perhaps confusing duplication.

Hope this helps,
	Florian

--

Home: