Re: [isabelle] prooving protocols

You will find ample documentation on our website:

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle/documentation.html

Isabelle is not a push-button verifier. It takes some time to learn, and security protocol verification is one of the more demanding applications. Push-button security protocol verifiers do exist, and possibly you should obtain one of those.

Larry Paulson