Re: [isabelle] NEW AFP entry: Shivers' Control Flow Analysis

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010, Brian Huffman wrote:

I would also like to address the positioning of HOLCF in the online
documentation. Currently it is listed on each of these pages:

http://isabelle.in.tum.de/documentation.html
http://isabelle.in.tum.de/dist/library/index.html

Really, HOLCF should be listed next to HOL-Nominal, etc. here:

http://isabelle.in.tum.de/dist/library/HOL/index.html

These categories are exactly correlated with the directory structure. Toplevel entries show up in the 2 upper index files, sub-sessions of these in the lower one.

Changes of the toplevel structure always require various manual adaptions in administrative scripts, that might also take some time to stabilize. Whatever is done should we well thought out, and happen not too shortly before a release deadline.